Emerald Coast Poker Run 2013
Event Dates: August 14-18, 2013
Departure: From Destin to Pensacola checkpoints open from 10am to 5pm
Distance: Full course approx. 120 miles
Please call the office. Please note that all reservations are required throuch FPC.
Emerald Grande Resort 10 Harbor Blvd.,
Destin, Florida, USA 32541
Ramada Plaza Beach Resort 1500 Miracle Strip Pkwy S.E., Fort Walton Beach, Florida 32548
Wednesday: Start of Boat Week, Lucky Ladies Night at Helen Back Cafe
Thursday: Happy Hour at Ramada Beach Resort, Miss Boat Week Bikini Contest at The Swamp Nightclub
Friday: Afternoon Fun Run, Rock The Docks Beach Party
Friday Night: Captains' Party at TBA
Saturday: Poker Run, 10am to 5pm, 10 card stops - Sandestin to Pensacola Beach. Priority beachfront and reserved dockage for registered boats! NEW checkpoints!
Saturday Night: The Big Bash at the Emerald Coast Conference Center Featuring the Emerald Coast Charity Auction. Entertainment, great food.
Sunday: Crab Island Raft Up Party
Event Fee: $TBA/members, $TBA/non-members. Boat Includes Captain & Three Crew
- All planning for event, including FPC making room and dockage reservations on behalf of attendee.
- A safe, well excecuted poker run event, with official paceboat leading the trip.
- Function passes for Capt and three crew members, for dockside breakfast and Sat night dinner party.
- Poker run hand included, with chance of
winning great prizes.
- Souvenir Poker run tee shirts for capt and crew and (1) DVD. Additional DVD $30
Extra Crew Fee: $100 per person (includes event t-shirt and all necessary function passes. (Please note this does not include an extra poker hand)